Personal Care in Dunedin, Florida
Grand Villa’s Personal Care lifestyle provides more assistance with daily activities. Residents receive all the services of Assisted Living, in addition to personalized help with daily activities such as bathing and dressing, and extras like personal reminders and escorts to meals. Our devoted staff nurtures warm and relaxed relationships with residents, while always respecting privacy and dignity.
We partner with residents and their families to create an individual plan for each resident. This includes the frequency and amount of personal assistance needed. We always provide watchful supervision in a supportive environment where the resident’s needs and desires come first.
Standard Personal Care Services
- 24-hour staffing
- Nurse on staff
- State of the art Medication Management Program
- Arrangements for local medical appointments
- Bathing, hygiene, and dressing assistance
- Daily bed making and trash removal
- Daily and weekly housekeeping
- Linen, terry, and personal items laundered
- Daily activities and social programs
- Morning and evening assistance
- Personal reminders
- Prescription ordering and delivery
- Scheduled transportation to local medical appointments, shopping, banking, and planned group social outings
- Staff escort to meals and activities as needed
- Three meals daily with assistance, includes selective menu, special diets, and daily snacks
Additional levels of Personal Care at Grand Villa of Dunedin are available to meet individual needs. Our all-inclusive monthly fees are determined by pre-admission assessment, lifestyle, level of care choice, and apartment layout. Please contact us at 727-777-4489 for additional information.
Contact us for additional information about our Personal Care services.